how to install OfflineIMAP from git

Ethan Glasser-Camp glasse at cs.rpi.edu
Thu May 5 18:06:26 UTC 2011

On 05/05/2011 01:33 PM, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> Ethan did huge work to have IDLE merged in the official repository.
> Sadly, the IDLE branch is still not updated and can't apply to the
> current state without errors. I've already sent a mail to him about
> that.

Hi, I haven't gotten that email specifically but as soon as I have free
time (next week?) I'm gonna rebase the IDLE stuff and at least make sure
it applies cleanly to master.  I'm really sorry for dropping the ball on
this, I've just been really busy.

N.B. the IDLE stuff still needs actual development work!  IMAP<->IMAP
sync doesn't quite support IDLE, hooks could be added to let you run
actions when IDLE events happen, etc.  Feel free to pitch in!

Ethan