Syncing IMAP to IMAP: "Error from select: ('NO', ['Mailbox does not exist'])" or "Error from select: ('NO', ['Mailbox does not exist'])"

Fri May 6 17:43:09 UTC 2011

On Fri, 06 May 2011 17:14:17 +0200, Johannes Kastl wrote:

> I just sent an e-mail to the 1blu support, after I could reproduce
> this issue when logging in via "openssl s_client -connect
> imap.1blu.de:993".  I could not create one of these folders, because
> it already ists, but was not able to select it as it does not
> exist...

Thanks fqor keeping us informed. Although it's sad that you have those
problems, I am happy that it was not offlineimap that was totally broken
there.