restore mails from local Maildir back to IMAP

Tue May 31 14:32:34 UTC 2011

On Mon, 30 May 2011 13:41:05 +0000 (UTC), Olaf Schreck wrote:
> Now a subfolder on the IMAP server has been deleted and I want to restore this
> folder from the backup back to the IMAP server.

OfflineImap will never create folders on the remote end. But it will
sync them if the folder exists on the remote end. So, if you create an
empty folder of that name and drag your Maildir in place and sync, they
should be synced back.