Double nametrans required in a imap-imap-Sync?

Thu May 5 00:59:23 BST 2011

On Wed, 04 May 2011 20:44:18 +0200, Johannes Kastl <ojkastl at gmx.de> wrote:

Assuming you have this nametrans rule:
> >            re.sub('^', 'GMX/', foldername)

> On the 1blu-server there is an INBOX, and a Sent folder, and a Drafts.
> Where do the mails, that were in these folders before the sync, end up
> after the sync? They should still be in the folders on the 1blu-server,
> but do the get synced to the gmx server? If yes, where to?

As no folder on the REMOTE (ie gmx) will match the INBOX,Sent,Draft
folder of LOCAL (iblue), those folders will not be synced (as there is
no "corresponding" REMOTE folder.

It can all be pretty confusing, I have to admit.
HTH