Create man page with "make all"

Thu May 5 22:48:32 BST 2011

On Thu, 5 May 2011 20:53:46 +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> Actually, I didn't included the manpage in the "all" rule because I
> didn't have rst2man installed on one of my system.  I'd rather NOT want
> to cause a failed build to users not having this dependency.
>
> What's wrong to ask to maintainers and users to do the 'make man'
> themselves? We should have this in the documentation, at least.

Nothing wrong with it. We don't need to build it by default, we just
need to get our Debian maintainer to get it right. Just as fine. I'll
drop the patch.

@John, have you seen
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=618516 ?

Something in debian/* needs modification to actually build and include
our man page in the debian package. Would that be somehow possible?

While you are it, 6.3.3 is out ;-). BTW, I hope you don't mind me
closing offlineimap bugs in Debian if I think they can be closed.