BlinkenLights throws exception

Tue May 17 11:38:52 BST 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011 20:43:44 +0100, Mark Foxwell <fastfret79 at archlinux.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just upgraded to 6.3.4-rc1 and getting an exception error when using
> BlinkenLights. If I use any other interface, it completes correctly.

>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/offlineimap/ui/Blinkenlights.py", line 91, in threadExited
>     threadid = thread.threadid
> AttributeError: 'InstanceLimitedThread' object has no attribute 'threadid'

MMh, this is related to Nicolas latest cleanups, I think. It is called
in a function:

    def threadExited(s, thread):
        threadid = thread.threadid

Nicolas, I am not sure we can simply replace thread.threadid with
get_ident() because we don't want the id of the current thread but that
of "thread" aka the exited thread.

Was there something that set this before that we have removed?
Sorry no time to look further into this.