Problems with threading and gssapi authentication

Scott Henson sjh at foolishpride.org
Mon May 30 05:24:17 BST 2011

I tracked down the problem to the kerberos context getting reused by
subsequent connections. I've attached a patch that cleans up the kerberos
context once the gssapi authentication is complete. After that, the next
connections that come through get clean states to start authentication with.
I also picked up the connection lock around the kerberos authentication. I
don't think this is strictly necessary, but it seems like a good idea to me.
I'd love to see this in the 6.3.4 release. Thanks!

--
Scott Henson