Delete a message in Gmail Inbox

KeDal kedals0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:36:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use offlineimap with a Gmail account.
Everything works fine except the deletion of a message in Inbox.

I use mutt to manage my maildir folder.
When I delete a message from Sent local maildir folder with mutt (that's
to say message file is removed from FS), offlineimap removes it from the
server at the next synchronization.
But, when I remove a message from inbox in the same way, the message is
copied from server to local maildir at the next synchronization.

I think my configuration is good because I can delete a message from
Sent folder.
Is it a gmail particularity ?
Could you delete a message from your gmail inbox folder ?

Thx in advance
Dal.