inbox label not removed when saving to a gmail folder

Hans hans at shapeways.com
Wed Nov 23 11:17:42 UTC 2011

Hi list,

Using offlineimap 6.3.3-3ubuntu1 with gmail to local maildir and mutt.

When I save a mail from the inbox in a folder and run offlineimap then
the mail gains the label of the folder, but the original inbox label is
not removed. This means that on a second offlineimap run the mail
'appears' again in the inbox in Maildir. Quite confusing :)
I cannot find this issue in the docs or in the faq hence this email.

How to remove the inbox label when saving to another folder ?

-- Hans