Delete a message in Gmail Inbox

KeDal kedals0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:44:07 UTC 2011

The language of my Gmail mailbox was french and imap folder names are
not same than in english.
Even with realdelete option, it was impossible to delete a message from
INBOX (and I've explicitly specified trash folder name).

I've solved the problem by switching to english language. Then, it works.

Dal.