New logging framework on 'next' (Blinkenlights users beware)

Thu Nov 3 09:19:01 GMT 2011

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 18:04:18 +0100, Vincent Beffara wrote:
> Yes, it is fixed. (In addition, running time went from 3.0 sec to 2.4
> sec with the last batch of updates, which doesn't hurt ;->)

Uhh, that surprises me :-) as I had not done anything with performance
in mind. But it might well be that the old way of logging was more
expensive.

I think, I'll push our current master as 6.4.1 rather soonish to get a
bunch of fixes out and then focus on getting Blinkenlights back in shape
for a 6.4.2.

Once that is done, I would like to continue working on a cleaner SIGINT
ctrl-C abort and the --dry-run feature.