More SIGUSR1 problems

John Wiegley jwiegley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 07:30:32 BST 2011

Sometimes, I see this frightening text after sending SIGUSR1:

  ERROR: Exceptions occurred during the run!
  ERROR: Server 'imap.gmail.com' closed connection, error on SELECT 'INBOX'. Server said: command: SELECT => socket error: <class 'socket.error'> - [Errno 60] Operation timed out
  ERROR: Could not resolve name 'imap.gmail.com' for repository 'RemoteIMAP'. Make sure you have configured the server name correctly and that you are online.
  ERROR: IMAP server 'RemoteIMAP' does not have a message with IUD '56074'
  ERROR: Aborting sync, folder 'Lists.Bahai.Tarjuman' [acc: 'Gmail']
    Server '/opt/local/libexec/dovecot/imap' closed connection, error on SELECT 'Lists.Bahai.Tarjuman'. Server said: mailbox status changed to READ-ONLY

  Process *offlineimap* finished

Not sure if this means I've screwed up my data or not...

John