OfflineIMAP crashes after resuming when IDLE is active

Mon Sep 5 08:37:46 UTC 2011

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:13:10 +0200, Julien Valroff <julien at debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
> > > abort: command: NOOP => no response after 60.0 secs
> >
> > This case would still need to be catched, I guess.
> >
> > > abort: command: SELECT => socket error: <class 'socket.error'> - [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
> >
> > This one should be handled by the patches I just sent as a response to
> > John Wiegley. It might be that it already solves the NOOP issue above too.
>
> I have tested your branch and here are the exceptions I have
> now: ...

Cool thanks, I see all the dropped connection stuff is now in the "NOOP"
part (which I had not protected yet) and not the "SELECT" part (which I
had protected). I'll see that I come up with an additional patch for
this.