Does offlineimap fails to upload the following email?

Tue Sep 13 13:04:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:13:51 +0200, Victor Pablos Ceruelo wrote:
> I've tried for 5 times and offlineimap always says:
>

> abort: command: APPEND => socket error: <class 'socket.error'> -
> [Errno 32] Broken pipe

This means that Gmail closed the connection while uploading or the
connection got somehow interrupted. Is it a very large mail?
Incidentally, the very latest code (the next branch as of a few days
ago) will retry with a new connection when this happens.