Another stack trace (tired of me yet?)

Thu Sep 15 10:56:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:44:40 -0500, John Wiegley wrote:

Nahh, not tired, I'll pay back with 'ledger' support requests ;-)
Is this with the latest code? That is weird, because you are seeing:

> offlineimap/imapserver.py, line 541, in idle_ imapobj.noop()
> abort: command: NOOP => no response after 60.0 secs

But the code (now) explicitly protects against abort() exceptions within
imaplib2:

 try:
     # End IDLE mode with noop, imapobj can point to a dropped conn.
     imapobj.noop()
 except imapobj.abort():
     self.ui.warn('Attempting NOOP on dropped connection %s' % \
                      imapobj.identifier)
     self.parent.releaseconnection(imapobj, True)

Do you feel comfortable enough with python to insert some debug
statements around that code to see if the abort is being catched or not?