[Announce] Sebastian Spaeth temporary taking maintenance of OfflineIMAP

Mon Sep 19 07:12:38 UTC 2011

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:12:46 +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> Sebastian agree to take maintenance of OfflineIMAP until I'll be back on
> the network. I fully trust him for this task. He may merge patches, make
> new releases and I think everything you can expect from a maintainer.

Hi Nicolas, hi world,

thanks for the trust and honor to become a temporary stand-in
maintainer. I'll try to do my best.

> His public repository stands at git://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap.git.

Here is the deal: The main, next, and pu branches have been synced with
Nicolas branches and they will work the same basically:

main: Contains the latest release or bug-fix release, should always be
      working.

next: This is where development happens and which contains the latest
      features (and bugs). I appreciate every tester here, as this is
      the only way to find bugs before we release.

pu:   A crazy branch containing potentially useful but experimental
      topics. It might or might not run. I currently don't even test it.

As always the case, submit issues to the mailing list (or the issue
tracker on my github) and I'll try to take care of them.