even w/ preauthtunnel, NoOptionError: No option 'remoteuser' in section: 'Repository Local'

Sebastian Spaeth Sebastian at sspaeth.de
Mon Sep 19 07:41:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 01:30:46 -0600, Iain Dalton <iain.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see a fix following as a reply, but I just set dummy values
> for remoteuser and remotehost.  Regression tests would help keep
> errors from creeping in, right?
(Forgot to CC you on the patch sending, it is now in the next branch),
are you saying that it also asks for a host or just a user name?

There have been a number of proposals for a test suite, but it is
not trivial to create one that is capable for testing the variety of
connections methods etc that offlineimap supports. There are two
promising attempts by Ethan Glasser and by Vladimir, and I would love to
see them more integrated in offlineimap.