New folder creation on REMOTE (DO READ)

Mon Sep 19 19:11:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:57:31 +0200, Vincent Beffara wrote:

Hi Vincent, thanks for being my guinea pig. Sorry to hear it did not
work out well. I went once again through the setup with pen and paper,
making notes when to use what and I believe I got it right now.

> nametrans = lambda f: re.sub ('^INBOX/INBOX$', 'INBOX', 'INBOX/' + f)
> nametrans = lambda f: re.sub ('^INBOX/', '', f)

Mmh, your REMOTE repo here' adds an INBOX/ prefix and your LOCAL repo
removes it.
Your nametrans rules do not do the reverse if you have a
local folder that does not start with INBOX. If every folder does, you
should be fine indeed.

I just pushed what I believe to be the fix.

>   Server responded: ('NO', ['[ALREADYEXISTS] Mailbox already exists:
>                                              enseignement'])

I was able to reproduce this and to fix this, I think. Can you try
again? In the very worst case, you'll get a few folders to delete but no
data loss.

Thanks, if this is fixed, it is time for rc3 :-)