[ANNOUNCE] v6.3.5-rc3

Wed Sep 21 00:41:13 UTC 2011

v6.3.5-rc3 is out now.

It fixes all hitherto reported glitches that had been occuring with
folder creation on remote in rc2. As a sprinkled in goodie, we
also interoperate better with gmail:

* Refresh server capabilities after login, so we know that Gmail
  supports UIDPLUS (it only announces that after login, not
  before). This does away with us adding custom headers to Gmail uploads
  (and mangling our mails).

* Fix the creation of folders on remote repositories, which was still
  botched on rc2.

Grab it from my repo at git://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap.git
git checkout v6.3.5-rc3

The tarball is available at:
https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap/tarball/v6.3.5-rc3

I plan to write up some more documentation on folderfilters and
nametrans rules before the next stable release but to not do any more
changes besides urgent bug fixes.

Happy syncing.