IDLE command only runs once

Leon Bogaert leon at tim-online.nl
Fri Sep 23 22:34:49 UTC 2011

As promised: the .offlineimaprc for an Exchange account with working
(onetime) IDLE.

Sebastian, I'll e-mail the right password to you. If anyone else needs
it, they can contact me.

Output (with two IDLE triggers):
        leon at polly:~/src/offlineimap/spaetz(next)$ ./offlineimap.py -c
        ~/offlineimap_idletest
         OfflineIMAP 6.3.5-rc3
        Copyright 2002-2011 John Goerzen & contributors.
        Licensed under the GNU GPL v2+ (v2 or any later version).

        Account sync exchange:
         ***** Processing account exchange
         Copying folder structure from IMAP to Maildir
         Establishing connection to optimus.tim-online.nl:993.
        Folder sync [exchange]:
         Creating new Local Status db for local:Drafts
         Creating new Local Status db for local:INBOX
         Syncing INBOX: IMAP -> Maildir
         Syncing Drafts: IMAP -> Maildir
         Creating new Local Status db for local:Journal
         Creating new Local Status db for local:Junk
         Syncing Journal: IMAP -> Maildir
         Syncing Junk E-Mail: IMAP -> Maildir
         Creating new Local Status db for local:Notes
         Creating new Local Status db for local:Outbox
         Syncing Notes: IMAP -> Maildir
         Syncing Outbox: IMAP -> Maildir
         Creating new Local Status db for local:Sent Items
         Creating new Local Status db for local:Trash
         Syncing Sent Items: IMAP -> Maildir
         Syncing Deleted Items: IMAP -> Maildir
        Account sync exchange:
         Next refresh in 300 seconds
         Next refresh in 290 seconds
        Thread-4:
         Syncing INBOX: IMAP -> Maildir
        Copy message 4 from INBOX:
         Copy message 4 IMAP[INBOX] -> Maildir[INBOX]
        Thread-4:
         WARNING: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
        Account sync exchange:
         Next refresh in 280 seconds