Feature request: stop snoring!

Thu Sep 29 08:08:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:47:36 -0400, Dave Abrahams <dave at boostpro.com> wrote:

> My system.log is filling up with messages like:
>
>    Account sync Spam:
>      Next refresh in 210 seconds
>
> These "sleep messages" are pretty useless to me.  Is there a way to turn
> them off or get them to appear much less frequently?

Be glad, they used to appear each second, and I made it every 10 seconds
already. :-)

The "ttyui" is designed to work in a terminal, the "basic" UI will only
output one line at the beginning of a sleep and remain quiet until the
sleep is over. It is generally a tad less verbose.

Would that help already? Other than that, I am not too sure how we can
improve this without another setting. Personally, I'd be ok with only
seeing those lines printed once a minute. What do people think?