[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.4.0

Daniel Shahaf d.s at daniel.shahaf.name
Thu Sep 29 17:31:28 UTC 2011

Sebastian Spaeth wrote on Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:40:52 +0200:
> * If you use nametrans= settings on a remote repository, you will have
>   to add a "reverse" nametrans setting to the local repository, so that
>   it knows which folders it should (not) create on the remote side.

It seems that on the first run, in an account that doesn't use nametrans
at all, missing remote folders are created, and only in a subsequent one
new local messages in those folders are copied to the remote side.  Is
there a particular reason not to those both operations in the same
(first) run?

On the other hand, in an account that does use nametrans, I didn't add
any new nametrans's to the config, and I don't see any warning or error.
Is that expected?  Will there be any ill effects, other than perhaps not
creating folders on the remote side?