[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.4.0

Fri Sep 30 06:38:06 UTC 2011

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:48:43 -0400, Tim Gray <lists+offimap at protozoic.com> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/signed
> On Sep 29, 2011 at 11:40 AM +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> >OfflineIMAP v6.4.0 (2011-09-29)
>
> Just updated from 6.3.4.  I'm now getting two warning messages
> everytime I sync, like the following:
>
> WARNING: UID validity problem for folder Sent Messages

Hi Tim,

the handling of UID validity did not change, I'd say.

In any case, the above line is not complete, it should look like:

s.warn("UID validity problem for folder %s (repo %s) (saved %d;
        got %d); skipping it"

What are the saved and the actual values that it outputs?

If you go back to 6.3.4 without changing your .offlineimap directory,
would it work again?
If yes, I'd need to search if offlineimap looks for the UIDvalidity file
in a different place in this case.