[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.4.0

Fri Sep 30 07:06:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:31:28 +0300, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> It seems that on the first run, in an account that doesn't use nametrans
> at all, missing remote folders are created, and only in a subsequent one
> new local messages in those folders are copied to the remote side.  Is
> there a particular reason not to those both operations in the same
> (first) run?

[next 4e89bbf] Recache folder list after creating a new folder

Good catch. We invalidated the folder cache for Maildir repos when
creating a new folder but not for IMAP. I made it so that the folder
cache is invalidated when we create a new folder, which means we get a
fresh and updated list when it comes to which folders should actually be
synced.

Thanks,