[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.3.5-rc1 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Mon Sep 12 19:14:29 BST 2011
OfflineIMAP v6.3.5-rc1 is out.
Idle feature and SQLite backend leave the experimental stage! ,-)
* When a message upload/download fails, we do not abort the whole folder
synchronization, but only skip that message, informing the user at the
end of the sync run.
* If you connect via ssl and 'cert_fingerprint' is configured, we check
that the server certificate is actually known and identical by
comparing the stored sha1 fingerprint with the current one.
* Refactor our IMAPServer class. Background work without user-visible
* Remove the configurability of the Blinkenlights statuschar. It
cluttered the main configuration file for little gain.
* Updated bundled imaplib2 to version 2.28.
* We protect more robustly against asking for inexistent messages from
* the IMAP server, when someone else deletes or moves messages while we sync.
* Selecting inexistent folders specified in folderincludes now throws
nice errors and continues to sync with all other folders rather than
exiting offlineimap with a traceback.
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project