[Announce] Sebastian Spaeth temporary taking maintenance of OfflineIMAP

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sun Sep 18 21:12:46 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm changing of house. As for most European, this doesn't mean moving
the house but moving every furniture in the new flat which is a lot of
work.

Also, it means I won't have network for some time (a few days or weeks,
I can't say).

Sebastian agree to take maintenance of OfflineIMAP until I'll be back on
the network. I fully trust him for this task. He may merge patches, make
new releases and I think everything you can expect from a maintainer.

His public repository stands at git://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap.git.

Thanks and happy hacking!