Which encoding is used by offlineimap?

Victor Pablos Ceruelo victorpablosceruelo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:27:35 BST 2011

I though I was using last version, but it seems to be I'm wrong again ... ;-)

I was using offlineimap from Sid repository (debian) and it seems to be
it is little bit outdated (I think 1 means rc1, but I'm not sure)
http://packages.debian.org/sid/offlineimap
6.3.4-1

I'm now using current next branch:

git clone git://github.com/nicolas33/offlineimap.git

Thanks, Nicolas.