even w/ preauthtunnel, NoOptionError: No option 'remoteuser' in section: 'Repository Local'

Mon Sep 19 18:55:07 BST 2011

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:15:30 -0400, Dave Abrahams <dave at boostpro.com> wrote:
> Once again I'd like to offer to run a buildbot for OfflineIMAP.  Just
> tell me what you want it to do.

That would be cool, unfortunately there are no easy to use instructions
anywhere yet. Perhaps I can hook you up with Vladimir who had a
working test suite going and you two figure out how to run this on every
new git commit? :-)

Once we get that documented and working, I'd love to have new tests
written that test every aspect of offlineimap.

Vladimir, did you make any progress on the test suite and can you help
set up a build bot with Dave? Regressions are a pain...