Dropped unread state

Wed Sep 28 16:29:18 BST 2011

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:52:40 -0400, Dave Abrahams <dave at boostpro.com> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed

> on Fri Dec 31 1999, Dave Abrahams <dave-AT-boostpro.com> wrote:
>

> > So maybe offlineimap should also respond to SIGTERM as though it were
> > SIGUSR2?

Thanks for the patch, I have pushed it into my branch feature/SIGTERM
for now. I don't want to introduce changed behavior this close before
the release of a new stable version. And changing behavior it
does. While SIGTERM now immediately "Terminates...", your patch
introduced a big delay (ie finish the current round of sync before
exiting).

I will push your push right after the release I think, and then work on
refining the behavior to make SIGTERM actually quit ASAP (but cleanly)
even without finishing a round of syncs.

Does that sound sensible?
Thanks for the contribution, happy to take it.