[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.4.0

Daniel Shahaf d.s at daniel.shahaf.name
Thu Sep 29 21:45:14 BST 2011

Daniel Shahaf wrote on Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 20:31:28 +0300:
> On the other hand, in an account that does use nametrans, I didn't add
> any new nametrans's to the config, and I don't see any warning or error.
> Is that expected?  Will there be any ill effects, other than perhaps not
> creating folders on the remote side?

Well, it didn't remove the UNSEEN flag on the remote end.  I then added
the nametrans, but that caused offlineimap to start re-uploading ALL
local messages to the remote end (even in folders that haven't changed
in days).

I've therefore reverted to the v6.3.4 tag.  It repeated the 10 or so
re-uploads that v6.4.0 did, but otherwise seems to be acting normally.