Is offlineimap still maintained?

Mon Apr 2 21:06:24 UTC 2012

>> > It has been very silent the last weeks. There are at least two bug
>> > fixes on the mailing list waiting to be reviewed:

Hi there,

I am sorry for having been that silent and non-responsive over the last
few weeks, I was very busy with job applications and crying kids during
the nights which left me with even less spare time that usual.

I am in the process of catching up with mail and writing tests and
pushing out updates. Expect to hear more from me in the very near
future.

In general, I would like to give 1-2 other trusted developers access to
the repository to avoid the hit-by-a-bus danger though.

Again, I am sorry for having been that quiet. I'm alive and will be back
this or the next week at full speed :-)