Using readonly option makes sync one-way only

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:58:15 BST 2012

Hi,

(I'm not subscribed to the list, so please cc me on responses.)

The example offlineimaprc says that setting readonly =  True in
offlineimaprc enables one-way sync mode, wherein local changes are not
synced with the remote repository. However, it looks like the mere
presence of the option (i.e. even readonly = False) sets sync mode to
one-way.

To reproduce the problem:

1) Put readonly = False in the remote IMAP section
2) Mark a message read or delete a message in the local maildir
3) Run oflfineimap

--
Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.in