Disable remote repo folder creation feature

SK sk.list at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:55:09 BST 2012

Hi all,

I have been using offlineimap for some time now but not the 6.5.x.y
version. As expected, when I upgraded to 6.5.3.1, I ran into issues
related to bidirectional nametrans issue (aka creation of folders on
the remote repository). I have been struggling to understand the
syntax/logic and find it a bit irritating mainly because I don't need
this feature. Is there any way to disable this remote repo folder
creation feature completely in offlineimap and just keep using the
older version of offlineimaprc? My cpu has only so many cycles! :)

Thanks,
skn