sync only one specific folder not returned by LIST

Eric Schulte eric.schulte at gmx.com
Mon Apr 30 15:59:07 BST 2012

Due to what appears to be a config problem in my schools UW-IMAPD
server, the LIST command returns *every* file in my home directory.
However IMAP commands referencing the "INBOX" folder directly do work as
expected.  Is it possible to instruct offlineimap to synchronize only
one specific mailbox even if that mailbox is not returned by the LIST
command?

I tried the UW-IMAPD configurations specified in [1] but to no avail.

As a new user of offlineimap I'm really enjoying it so far.

Thanks,

Footnotes:
[1]  http://offlineimap.org/examples.html

--