[BUG] " in folder name causes crash

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Sun Aug 5 12:54:36 UTC 2012

Stephen, good day.

Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 04:13:46PM -0500, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
> I have a Gmail "folder" with quotation marks in the name.  Gmail
> delivers the names with the double quotes backslash-escaped (ala
> \"), but offlineimap crashes with
>
> ERROR: Exceptions occurred during the run!
> ERROR: While attempting to sync account '[REDACTED]'
>   too many values to unpack

What version of OfflineIMAP you're using?  Quoted folders name should
work since 6.5.3, so if your version is lower -- please, upgrade.

Otherwise, can you post the IMAP protocol exchange for that folder?
The session log can be obtained via 'offlineimap -d imap <your usual
arguments> 2>&1 | grep LIST'.

Thanks.
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]