Canonical github repo by "OfflineIMAP" organization

Tue Aug 14 14:09:09 BST 2012

I have now adapted http://offlineimap.org to point to

git://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap.git

as the canonical source of OfflineIMAP. My personal github account will
continue to use the OfflineIMAP repository as a playground and for
experimental stuff, but the only canonical and up to date repo is now
maintained by the OfflineIMAP organization, consisting of a team of
committers and admins. This should help alleviate the bottleneck problem
when someone becomes unavailable for some time (as had happened to me).

I am very optimistic that we'll be able to maintain OfflineIMAP in this
way in the future.

Let me know if you still find instances of things pointing towards my
personal repository.