Getting offlineimap to maintain a specific maildir structure

Fri Aug 31 20:13:30 BST 2012

Rogério Brito <rbrito at ime.usp.br> writes:

> [...]

Nope, got the same error even in next branch, so I had to investigate
further.

The top-level mailbox has an empty name, so your above nametrans would
work better as:

nametrans = lambda name: '' if name=='INBOX' else '.' +
re.sub('^(\[Gmail\]/)', '', name))

It seems to work fine for me.

Does this work for you? I think we need better documentation that the
top-level dir should be "empty".