exclude a list of imap folders.

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Sun Dec 9 12:35:58 UTC 2012

Hello

I know to exclude one folder on a imap server with

folderfilter = lambda folder: folder.startswith('[Gmail]/All Mail')

But suppose I want to exclude a list of folders,
shall I add more lines like

folderfilter = lambda folder: folder.startswith('[Gmail]/All Mail')
folderfilter = lambda folder: folder.startswith('[Gmail]/Attachments')

Or is only the last line of folderfilter the relevant one
and the others are overwritten?

Shall I then use a list as in

folderfilter = lambda folder: folder.startswith('[Gmail]/All Mail','Attachments')

Thanks

Uwe Brauer