more problems with gmail. Offlineimap 6.2

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Tue Dec 11 16:45:56 UTC 2012

Hello

I finally come up with a radial solution.

I deleted all messages on my dovecot server and started
offlineimap again.

    -  There were still some UID warning messages but few.

    -  Offlineimap also downloaded [Gmail]/All Mail and
       therefore doubled my mail on my dovecot imap server.
       All the folders+[Gmail]/All Mail

    -  The Folder INBOX is now empty!

So it seems that it does not make with the current
configuration to much sense to use offlineimap.

Can somebody please help me?

thanks

Uwe Brauer