ANNOUNCE: OfflineImap v6.5.2.1

Allan Wind allan_wind at lifeintegrity.com
Fri Feb 17 19:41:27 UTC 2012

On 2012-02-17 20:12:36, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> Would it be acceptable to create a rather short "MANUAL.rst" for a man
> page that minly refers to the main docs? I think it would be more useful
> to have an offlineimap.conf(5) man page that describes the possible
> options, but to be honest I don't know how to create that :).

Here is my search path:

1. man
2. info if I know it is there
3. web search
4. local doc (html, ri, perldoc etc)

As I installed a local version and didn't update my MANPATH the
most useful resource to me was the web sites (original + github)
for reference and the commented example config file.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC