not writable

Frank Doepper news at woffs.de
Tue Feb 28 22:10:47 GMT 2012

Am 11.11.11 um 10:22 schrieb Frank Doepper:

> I haven't a test environment yet

After months I have now managed to create a test scenario which makes the
error reproducible. The test set consists of a dovecot imap server account
and some offlineimap operations with some mail movement.

Sebastian, I would like to send you that bundle via PM (because of
included imap server account credentials). Ok?

Part of my daily work consists of sorting and deleting e-mail messages, so
this "error on SELECT 'INBOX'. Server said: INBOX is not writable" bug
breaks offlineimap for me. So I'm very interested in a fix. :-)

regards,
Frank.