better nametrans documentation available (was: Working 6.3.4 config breaks in) 6.5.2.1

Mon Feb 13 15:17:15 GMT 2012

Hi all, the need to have a "reverse" nametrans on the local repository
has not really been communicated or documented well, I believe. At least
a partial remedy is the new file docs/dev-docs-src/nametrans.rst which I
just committed to git. It leads to better user documentation available
immediately:

http://docs.offlineimap.org/en/latest/nametrans.html

I would be glad if people could point to this, if this comes up
repeatedly. Also I am happy to take patches to improve the
documentation.

Especially this part may be relevant:
http://docs.offlineimap.org/en/latest/nametrans.html#reverse-nametrans