Weird recopying behavior with 6.4.2 and mutt maildir

Fri Jan 6 19:03:04 UTC 2012

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:33:57 -0700, Zak Smith <zak at computer.org> wrote:
> However, when I do this on more than one message at a time, on N-1 of
> them, the SECOND time I run offlineimap (with no other events
> happening remote or local), it copies them BACK to local from the
> remote.

Hi Zak,

I will address and reply (and debug) your case soonish, just to get
background, what do you mean by the "SECOND" time. Do you mean,
1) same offlineimap run but a second refresh loop. or
2) A new offlineimap invocation ?

In the second case, could you try the just released 6.4.4. and tell me
if it still occurs?

Thanks