ANNOUNCE: OfflineIMAP v6.5.1.2 - "Baby steps"

Sat Jan 7 22:45:21 UTC 2012

OfflineIMAP v6.5.1.2 (2012-01-07) - "Baby steps"

Continuing the series of smallish bug fixes that deserve to be put out.
Expect the flurry of releases to stop, we return to regular
schedule now.

Get the code at: https://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap/tarball/v6.5.1.2
GPG signature:
https://github.com/downloads/spaetz/offlineimap/offlineimap-v6.5.1.2.tar.gz.asc

* Fix possible crash during --info run
* Fix reading in Maildirs, where we would attempt to create empty
  directories on REMOTE. (patch by Trevor King)
* Do not attempt to sync lower case custom Maildir flags. We do not
  support them (yet) (this prevents many scary bogus sync messages)
* Add filter information to the filter list in --info output