gmail -> gmail: required special treatment?

Dr. D. P. Kreil (Boku) David.Kreil at boku.ac.at
Mon Jan 9 09:36:23 UTC 2012

Dear Sebastian,

It seems to fix the original error. A few messages later, however, I
reproducibly run into the next problem. Log is below. Many thanks for all
your help!

Best wishes,
David.

OfflineIMAP 6.5.2-rc1
  Licensed under the GNU GPL v2+ (v2 or any later version)
*** Processing account dpk
Establishing connection to imap.gmail.com:993
Establishing connection to imap.googlemail.com:993
Syncing PhDprogramme: Gmail -> MappedIMAP
Syncing INBOX: Gmail -> MappedIMAP
Syncing Templates: Gmail -> MappedIMAP
Copy message 91781 (1 of 464) dpkreil:INBOX -> 0509kreil
Copy message 91784 (2 of 464) dpkreil:INBOX -> 0509kreil
Syncing Zattach: Gmail -> MappedIMAP
Copy message 91786 (3 of 464) dpkreil:INBOX -> 0509kreil
ERROR: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
Copy message 91787 (4 of 464) dpkreil:INBOX -> 0509kreil
Thread 'Copy message from dpkreil:INBOX' terminated with exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/offlineimap/threadutil.py",
line 155, in run
    Thread.run(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 484, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/offlineimap/folder/Base.py",
line 288, in copymessageto
    new_uid = dstfolder.savemessage(uid, message, flags, rtime)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/offlineimap/folder/UIDMaps.py",
line 192, in savemessage
    newluid = self._mb.savemessage(-1, content, flags, rtime)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/offlineimap/folder/IMAP.py",
line 582, in savemessage
    uid = long(resp[-1].split(' ')[1])
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

Last 4 debug messages logged for Copy message from dpkreil:INBOX prior to
exception:
thread: Register new thread 'Copy message from dpkreil:INBOX' (account
'dpk')
imap: Returned object from fetching 91781: 'Delivered-To: dpkreil at gmail.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01CCB990.5A05C4D8--
'
imap: savemessage: called
imap: savemessage: date: "13-Dec-2011 12:11:32 +0000", content:

------_=_NextPart_001_01CCB990.5A05C4D8--
'
ERROR: Exceptions occurred during the run!