Crash with sqlite: "PRIMARY KEY must be unique"

Allan Wind allan_wind at lifeintegrity.com
Mon Jan 30 22:56:25 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I did not see your email till I checked the archives.

I have seen the "PRIMARY KEY must be unique" a handful times, but
I would not call it reproducible so might be able to give you an
answer for the -1 case.

The crashes has been on on the 2nd or later refresh interval
which leads me to conclude that it is not message specific.  I do
not recall seeing it crashing with Quiet so it may be specific to
the basic ui.

python 2.6.6, python sqlite3 1.0.1-7+b1 (Debian Squeeze aka
6.0 aka Stable).

/Allan
--
Allan Wind