[imap-mixer] [Announce] starting a test suites

Fri Jan 6 16:05:31 GMT 2012

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 23:17:38 +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> As promised, here is a start for our new test suites.

Hi Nicolas,

great to see you getting your hands dirty, and great to see that you
start out designing imap-mixer properly before starting to code it all
out. Looking forward to see it progress.

I'd love to be able to run some test suites before committing, or to
test regressions between releases.

Be sure to keep us updated on the progress.