ANNOUNCE: OfflineImap v6.5.2 released
Sebastian at SSpaeth.de
Tue Jan 17 00:56:32 GMT 2012
As promised, here is the recent 6.5.2-rc1 as 6.5.2, it mostly contains some
documentation improvements over the rc1.
OfflineIMAP v6.5.2 (2012-01-17)
* User documentation is now integrated in
http://docs.offlineimap.org. Further improvements to the docs can -and
will be- made.
* Gmail "realdelete" option is considered harmful and has the potential
for data loss. Analysis at
Warnings were added to offlineimap.conf
* Rather than write out the nametrans'lated folder names for mbnames, we
now write out the local untransformed box names. This is generally
what we want. This became relevant since we support nametrans rules on
the local side since only a short time. Reported by Paul Collignan.
* Some sanity checks and improved error messages.
* Revert 184.108.40.206 change to use public imaplib2 function, it was reported to
not always work.
* Don't fail when ~/netrc is not readable by us.
* Don't emit noisy regular sleeping announcements in Basic UI.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project