ANNOUNCE OfflineImap 18.104.22.168-rc1 (fixing crashers)
Sebastian at SSpaeth.de
Fri Jan 20 10:44:09 GMT 2012
Dear all, we have fixed a few regressions and crashes since the last
release, and I would like to put out a new release as soon as
possible. See detailed Changelog since v6.5.2 below.
I have pushed the new -rc1 to both "next" and "master" branches of the
git repository at: git://github.com/spaetz/offlineimap.git
Download tarball and gpg signature:
OfflineIMAP v22.214.171.124-rc1 (2012-01-20)
* Fix python2.6 compatibility with the TTYUI backend (crash)
* Fix TTYUI regression from 6.5.2 in refresh loop (crash)
* Fix crashes related to UIDVALIDITY returning "None"
* Beginning of a test suite. So far there is only one test. Configure
test/credentials.conf and invoke with "python setup.py test"
* Make folders containing quotes work rather than crashing
(reported by Mark Eichin)
* Improve delete msg performance with SQLITE backend
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project