[patch] Re: Fix the logic for updating maildir flags.

Sat Jan 7 02:10:36 GMT 2012

On Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:56:25 +0200, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> Would it be more accurate to depict the situation as:
>     IMAP: msg1:2,S
>     Cache: msg1:2,     # cache of the flags on IMAP at the last sync
>     Maildir: msg1:2,a

Yes, I guess that is what I will do, it requires us to filter out lower
 case letters when slurping in the flags.

Also it will require us merge the "regular" flags with the existing ones
when saving. Not impossible but some work :).

Yes, having a mapping of IMAPflags and custom Maildir flags would be
great, but we are not there yet, unfortunately. It would mean that I
could start to sync my notmuch tags via custom Maildirflags to all
clients :-).